GREEN CERTIFIED CLEANINGWhy settle for less?
Chem-Dry, The GREEN Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams or forests, so why add them to your carpets?
At Southside Chem-Dry, our team is driven by sustainable thinking and working towards a greener environment through the past two decades of green cleaning solutions.
Southside Chem-Dry’s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is made from ingredients all on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list and is Green Certified. Our dedication to being Green doesn’t stop there. Southside Chem-Dry’s cleaning process only requires about 1/5 of the amount of water that other cleaners use, meaning that your home is healthier and cleaner, without the harsh chemicals and excessive moisture. Think about how far we differ from regular carpet and steam cleaners who require a large amount of water and harsh chemicals to obliterate and remove dirt in your gentle carpet fibers. Choose a Green carpet cleaning from Southside Chem-Dry instead.
In addition to The Natural, Chem-Dry offers several other products that meet the strict requirements to be classified as Green-Certified:
- Stain Extinguisher
- Stain Extinguisher Grease and Oil
- Professional Strength Spot Remover
- Professional Strength Grease & Oil Remover
- Traffic Lane Pre-Spray
- PowerGuard™ Protectant
- Final Rinse
- Upholstery Wet Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- World Famous® Pet Odor Remover
Southside Chem-Dry is continuously working toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Part of our company commitment is to provide all of Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, and Chesapeake with a cleaner living environment. Here are some of the things that Chem-Dry cares about:
Health & Safety
- Oral Toxicity: Products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity: Products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity: Products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens: Products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulate. Products must not damage our lakes, oceans or streams.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Local Carpet Cleaning Company for the Local Environment
So why does Southside Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means our cleaning solutions are safe for kids and pets and makes Southside Chem-Dry the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
We provide residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, tile & grout, and area rug cleaning services as well as pet urine removal and water damage restoration services throughout the Virginia Beach area including Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach & Portsmouth.
Virginia Beach Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug,
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Call for A Free Estimate:
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Get In Touch: