PET URINE REMOVAL TREATMENT CHESAPEAKEPet urine stain and odor removal in the VA Beach & Norfolk area
Pet Urine Removal That Actually Works
Although pets bring us happiness, they can sometimes leave behind urine on the carpet. If not promptly addressed, this can severely damage the flooring in numerous households. Leaving pet urine unattended for an extended period can result in irreparable harm to the carpet, necessitating more than mere cleaning or spot treatment to restore.
Luckily, with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), many urine-soaked carpets can be saved if cleaned in time. P.U.R.T.® is formulated to specifically target tough pet urine and odor and stop the smell at its source while eliminating visible stains as well. Thanks to Southside Chem-Dry, you don’t have to live with pet urine and stains any longer!
“I called Heather and she was just so wonderful and informative. My dog got sick and had a couple of accidents on my living room carpet, den, and one of my sofas. She sent the technician Tyler who was absolutely amazing. The stains and pet odors no longer exist! I would definitely recommend this company to everyone I know. Thank you Heather”
– Mr. B
Our Pet Urine Removal Treatment Process
- First, the source and severity of the pet odor are identified. We’ll then apply a hot water rinse to extract most of the urine crystals.
- In severe cases, the carpet will be pulled back so the extent of the damage can be thoroughly evaluated.*
- The carpet pad will be removed and replaced if necessary.*
- If needed, odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor to prevent odors from returning in the future.*
- Once the flooring is prepped according to your specific needs, P.U.R.T.® is applied heavily to the sub-floor, tack strip, carpet backing, and baseboards. It’s essential to apply the product heavily to each of the areas that have been affected by the urine.*
- The ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will continue to work over the next 24 to 36 hours, reacting with the urine and breaking down odor-causing components. The result will be fresh floors virtually free of pet odors and stains!
*Additional charges may apply based on your individual needs. Call Southside Chem-Dry at (757) 471-0087 with any questions regarding our P.U.R.T.® service.