PET URINE REMOVAL TREATMENT, NORFOLK PAPet urine stain and odor removal in the Chesapeake & VA Beach area
Pet Urine Removal That Actually Works
Pets bring joy to our lives, but sometimes they have accidents that result in pet urine on the carpet. If not addressed promptly, this can cause significant damage to the flooring in many homes. Pet urine left to sit for an extended period can ruin the carpet and require extensive restoration beyond just cleaning or spot treatment.
Luckily, with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), many urine-soaked carpets can be saved if cleaned in time. P.U.R.T.® is formulated to specifically target tough pet urine and odor and stop the smell at its source while eliminating visible stains as well. Thanks to Southside Chem-Dry, you don’t have to live with pet urine and stains any longer!
– Shannen K.
Our Pet Urine Removal Treatment Process
- First, the source and severity of the pet odor are identified. We’ll then apply a hot water rinse to extract most of the urine crystals.
- In severe cases, the carpet will be pulled back so the extent of the damage can be thoroughly evaluated.*
- The carpet pad will be removed and replaced if necessary.*
- If needed, odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor to prevent odors from returning in the future.*
- Once the flooring is prepped according to your specific needs, P.U.R.T.® is applied heavily to the sub-floor, tack strip, carpet backing, and baseboards. It’s essential to apply the product heavily to each of the areas that have been affected by the urine.*
- The ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will continue to work over the next 24 to 36 hours, reacting with the urine and breaking down odor-causing components. The result will be fresh floors virtually free of pet odors and stains!
*Additional charges may apply based on your individual needs. Call Southside Chem-Dry at (757) 471-0087 with any questions regarding our P.U.R.T.® service.